If you’re not using Gmail or Outlook, you can use SMTP (to send emails on your behalf) and IMAP (to track replies) to add your email account to Klenty.
- The host name and port number for SMTP and IMAP from your email provider/server.
- Your email account should have IMAP enabled.
To connect your email account in Klenty:
- In your Klenty account, go to Settings -> User -> Email account and click on SMTP/IMAP or select SMTP/IMAP in the connect email pop up box.
- Fill in the SMTP details. You’ll need your email id, password, the SMTP server, and port number (from your provider).
- Similarly, fill in the IMAP details and click on Connect.