Import from CSV
Before you begin
Make sure your CSV has the prospect details separated in columns for each field. Each column should have a header.
- In your Klenty account and go to Prospects -> Add Prospects
- In the Import from CSV tab click on the box to upload, or drag and drop the file you want to import.
3. Klenty will automatically map the column headers with prospect fields. Make sure you verify that your CSV headers are mapped to the correct prospect fields in Klenty. These can be used as placeholders in your email templates to personalise each email.
Note: If you can’t find a prospect field to map your CSV columns to, you can create a custom field.
4. You can assign Tags or add to a List here to categorise the prospects in your Klenty database. You can create or choose from your existing tags/lists or use a column from your CSV file.
5. Enable Update Duplicates if you need to update prospects already added to your Klenty account.
Import using Google Sheets
To begin, connect your Google account.
- Login to Klenty and go to Prospects, Add Prospects and the Google Sheets tab.
- Enter the email id of the Google Drive account that you wish to connect to Klenty and click on Authenticate.
Once this is done, you can create Sheets via Klenty and add your prospects’ information. The Sheets will be created in a new Klenty folder in your Google Drive.
- Enter a name to create a new Sheet.
- Copy your prospect details over to this new Sheet.
- In Klenty, you’ll see the Sheets you’ve created via this process in the Google Sheets tab listed as ‘Your sheets‘. Click on the Import button on the Sheet you want to import.
- Your Sheet headers will be automatically mapped with Klenty prospect fields. You can verify and edit as required, and create a new custom field if there are no prospect fields that match your requirement.
- Add to a list or tags if needed and click on Preview to confirm your mapping.
- Click on Start Import to start adding the prospects to Klenty.
Once a Sheet has been imported, you can
- enable the auto-import option to automatically import new additions to the Google Sheet (remember to add the new prospects to the last row of the Sheet)
- click on Import Now to immediately import any new additions in the Sheet.
Manually add prospects
To add Prospects manually
- Login to you Klenty account and go to Prospects -> Add prospects.
- Click on the + Quick Add button, and enter your prospect’s details.
- Add the prospect to a new or select an existing Tag/List and click on Create.
Import from CRM
Before you begin
- Make sure that your Pipedrive account is integrated with Klenty.
- Verify that you have filters in Pipedrive for the Persons you want to import to Klenty. The filters need to be for Contacts and not Organizations or Deals.
- In Klenty, go to Prospects -> Add prospects and under Pipedrive select the filter you want to import.
- After selecting the filter, you can add the prospects to an existing or to a new Tags/Lists and click on Import.The filter will be displayed under Import History.
- Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the Imported filter is updated. Note: We check your Pipedrive filter for updates every 6 hours
- Click on Import Now to immediately import updates from the filter to Klenty.
- In your Klenty account, go to Prospects -> Add prospects.
- Under Salesforce, select the Report you want to import from the drop-down box.
- You can add the prospects to a List or Tag and click on Import.
- Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the Imported filter is updated. Note: we check for updates from your Salesforce report every 6 hours.
- Use the Import Now button to import/update prospects immediately, when needed.
Before you begin:
- Make sure your Freshsales integration is set up.
- You should have at least one filter in Freshsales that includes the Leads you want to import to Klenty.
To import prospects from Freshsales
- In your Klenty account, go to Prospects -> Add Prospects.
- Go to the Freshsales tab and select the Freshsales Filter to be imported from the drop-down.
- You can add the prospects to an existing Tag/List or create a new Tag/List and click on Import.
The filter will then be displayed under Import History.
- Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the selected filter is updated in Freshsales. (Note: we check your Freshsales filter for updates every 30 minutes.)
- To import leads from this filter immediately, click on Import Now.