If you have imported prospects to Klenty and created a Cadence, you are just one step away from sending emails to them;
There are two ways you can add prospects to a Cadence:
i. From the Prospects page
ii. From the Cadence page
I. Adding prospects from the Prospects page
- In the dashboard, select the prospects you want to run email campaigns to and click on the ‘Add to Cadence’ button.
- Select the Cadence you want to add the prospects to and click on 'Review'.
- Click on 'Preview and start' to see a preview or 'Start Cadence' to directly start the Cadence.
Note: You can select all the prospects or only those prospects in the particular page.
II. Adding prospects from the Cadence page
- In the Cadences page, click on Cadence and select the cadence in which you want to add the prospects to.
- Click on ‘Add Prospects to Cadence’ button in the top right.
You can add prospects from CSV files, Google Sheets, manually create a new prospect or simply add existing prospects to a cadence.