Before you begin:
- make sure your Salesforce account is connected to Klenty.
- create at least one Leads or Contacts report in Salesforce that includes the prospects you want to import to Klenty.
To import from Salesforce:
- In your Klenty account and go to Prospects -> click on the + button at the top right -> select Salesforce.
- Select the Report you want to import from the drop-down box.
3. You can add the prospects to a List or Tag and click on Import.
Under Prospects -> Import History, you can view the Salesforce reports you have imported.
Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the Imported filter is updated. (Note: we check for updates from your Salesforce report every 6 hours.)
Use the Import Now button to import/update prospects immediately, when needed.