- Go to the Cadence you want to stop and go to the Prospects tab.
- Select the prospects you want to stop the Cadence for - you can use a filter or click on In Cadence to stop the Cadence for all prospects.
- Click on Stop Cadence.
To resume the Cadence:
- Go to the Cadence you have stopped and go to the Prospects tab.
- Select the prospects you wish to resume the Cadence for and click on Resume Cadence.
3. You can choose to Resume Now or Later. Click on Resume Later to choose a date/time in the future that the Cadence should resume on.
Note: You can resume a cadence only for the following prospect statuses: Manually stopped, Auto-reply stopped, Calendly replied and Replied. For the bounced prospect, you have to re-add them to the cadence as the resume is not allowed.