- Make sure to give a Prospect List name, when you import prospects from your CRM filters(Pipedrive,Zoho, Freshsales)/lists(Hubspot)/reports(Salesforce)
2. Next, head over to Prospects > Import History > CRM Name Tab > Toggle on Auto Import. Doing so, Klenty will automatically import prospects present in that filter/list/report every 3 hours in case of Salesforce and every 6 hours for other CRMs.
3. These prospects will be automatically imported to the Prospect List name that you had given initially. Now, to have these prospects started in a cadence automatically, you have to link this prospect list to a cadence.
4. To do the above, head over to Prospect > Prospect List > Click on Gear icon > Select Cadence > Link Cadence
5. Doing the above steps, the prospects from your CRM filter/list/report will be automatically imported to Klenty and will be started in the linked cadence. Do note that only prospects with a Not Contacted status will be automatically started in the linked cadence.