Once you integrate Freshsales with Klenty, you can import prospects from Freshsales, set them to auto-import and add them to a cadence.
Before you begin:
- Make sure your Freshsales integration is set up.
- You should have at least one filter in Freshsales that includes the Leads you want to import to Klenty.
To import prospects from Freshsales:
- Log in to your Klenty account and go to Prospects -> Add Prospects.
- Go to the Freshsales tab and select the Freshsales Filter to be imported from the drop-down.
3. You can add the prospects to an existing Tag/List or create a new Tag/List and click on Import.
The filter will then be displayed under Import History.
Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the selected filter is updated in Freshsales. (Note: we check your Freshsales filter for updates every 30 minutes.)
To import leads from this filter immediately, click on Import Now.