Once a cadence is created, you can make the following changes to be applied to existing and new prospects in the cadence.
- Add steps – it can be an email, call, or task
- Toggle email steps on/off. For example, A/B testing.
- Increase/decrease the interval between steps.
- Change step-wise settings such as set a From-id, delivery window, as a reply, and more.
- Update Cadence settings which include Skip weekends, Stop cadence on reply, and Set a time zone.
After editing the cadence, make sure to click on Publish to ensure the updates are saved and applied to any prospects already in the cadence.