Before you begin
- Make sure your CSV has the prospect details separated in columns for each field. Each column should have a header.
- Click here to download a sample CSV.
Here’s how you can quickly import prospects from a CSV file:
- Login to your Klenty account and go to Prospects – Add Prospects.
- Under Import from CSV click to upload, or drag and drop the file you want to import.
- Map the CSV headers to the corresponding Klenty fields. Make sure to include at least First Name/Full Name column in your CSV as this is a mandatory field.
- You can add prospects to a Tag or List here to categorize them in your Klenty database. You can create or choose from your existing tags/lists or use a column from your CSV file.
- Enable Update Duplicates if you need to update prospects already present in Klenty.
You can view the results of the import and schedule a cadence for the prospects you imported from the Import History.