Using Google Sheets is an easy way to import prospects to Klenty.
To begin, connect your Google account.
- Login to Klenty and go to Prospects, Add Prospects and the Google Sheets tab.
- Enter the email id of the Google Drive account that you wish to connect to Klenty and click on Authenticate.
- Enter a name to create a new Sheet while will be created in a newly created Klenty folder in your Google Drive.
- Copy your prospect details over to this new Sheet.
- In Klenty, you’ll see the Sheets you’ve created via this process in the Google Sheets tab listed as ‘Your sheets‘. Click on the Import button on the Sheet you want to import.
- In the Prospect Field Mapping, map your Sheet headers with Klenty prospect fields. Add to a list or tags if needed and click on Preview.
- Click on Import.