You can use the Send Mail and Mail Merge options to send one off emails that aren’t part of a cadence.
To send an email for a single prospect
- Go to the Prospects page and select the prospect you wish to email.
- Select SEND MAIL from the menu that appears.
- You can choose an existing template or write a new email to be sent.
To send a one-off email to multiple prospects
- Go to Prospects page and select the prospects you wish to email.
- Select MAIL MERGE from the menu that appears.
- Choose from your templates, after which you can preview the email.
- Click on Start to send the emails.
Tip: If the prospect is currently in or has recently completed a cadence, the default Safety Settings can prevent the one off email from being sent. You can go to the Mail section, Outbox, Flagged emails and overrule the email.