Before you begin:
- Make sure that your Pipedrive account is connected to Klenty (You can refer to this article if you need help with setting up the integration)
- Ensure that you have at least one People or Deals filter in Pipedrive for the People you want to import to Klenty (Note: Klenty cannot import Organization filters)
There are two ways of importing Pipedrive Contacts into Klenty:
- From Klenty
- From within Pipedrive using our App Extension
Import from your Klenty account
- Go to Prospects -> Add prospects → Pipedrive. Click on the drop-down for Select Filter and pick the filter you are looking to import.
2. After selecting the filter, add the prospects to an existing Prospect list/tags or to a new one and click on Import
The filter and the prospects you imported will be displayed under Import History.
- Toggle on Auto import to automatically add prospects to Klenty when the Imported filter is updated. (Note: We check your Pipedrive filter for updates every 6 hours.)
- Click on Import Now to immediately import updates from the filter to Klenty.
Import Contacts from within Pipedrive
With our App extenstion for Pipedrive, you can directly add People to Klenty from within Pipedrive:
- In your Pipedrive account, click on Contacts -> People
- Select the Contacts that you want to send to Klenty and click on the button at the top right corner to Add to Klenty